How do we make ourselves accessible to all areas of the community?
The only costs at this time is paying for it’s fuel. This allows to ensure our services are accessible to a vast area of the community.
– Providing transportation to students also helps us assure they attend classes on a regular basis.
We are now open Fulltime, teachers and volunteers
– We operate from 9:00 am to 3:30pm . With the little kids coming in the morning from 9:00 am to 11:30 am, and the bigger kids from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. With expectations to integrate the necessary professional personnel.
– We moved to a new facility, located on the French Harbour area, with lots of space , and outside playing space.
– We now have a permanent teacher, two assistants, and a psychologist.
Long-term, fulltime Academic Plan
– Our long term planning will function under the supervision of ACCEDE and directed by Jessica Lagos, a certified licensed and Director.
– Our immediate-long term plan: is to have two special-ed teachers, two assistants and two parent volunteers.
– We will be able to attend up to 25 Children and offer them a government certified curriculum.
The services our school will offer students are the following:
Long term student services:
– Rehabilitations Programs
– Awareness Activities
– Parent Participation Programs
The services our school currently offers students are the following:
Current student services:
– Bilingüal Plan
– A Government Academic Plan defined as EDUCATODOS.
– Student Evaluations
– Life skills