How do we make ourselves accessible to all areas of the community?
– CATTLEYA currently is granted the use of a van to transport the children. The only costs at this time is paying for it’s fuel. This allows to ensure our services are accessible to a vast area of the community.
– Providing transportation to students also helps us assure they attend classes on a regular basis.
We are now open Fulltime, teachers and volunteers
– We operate from 9:00 am to 3:30pm . With the little kids coming in the morning from 9:00 am to 11:30 am, and the bigger kids from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. With expectations to integrate the necessary professional personnel.
– We moved to a new facility, located on the French Harbour area, with lots of space , and outside playing space.
– We now have a permanent teacher, two assistants, and a psychologist.
Long-term, fulltime Academic Plan
– Our long term planning will function under the supervision of ACCEDE and directed by Jessica Lagos, a certified licensed and Director.
– Our immediate-long term plan: is to have two special-ed teachers, two assistants and two parent volunteers.
– We will be able to attend up to 25 Children and offer them a government certified curriculum.
The services our school will offer students are the following:
Long term student services:
– Rehabilitations Programs
– Awareness Activities
– Parent Participation Programs
The services our school currently offers students are the following:
Current student services:
– Bilingüal Plan
– A Government Academic Plan defined as EDUCATODOS.
– Student Evaluations
– Life skills